Due to enhanced security measures, our providers occasionally scan emails for additional cybersecurity threats. This may result in a slight delay in email delivery. Please be patient as we are trying to keep Sparrow a safe and secure platform for all traders.
Articles in this section
- Why did I not receive a verification email?
- Why are emails from Sparrow delayed?
- Why am I unable to trade despite registering on Sparrow with my email address?
- How do I replace my 2FA retrieval method or remove the 2FA requirement?
- What should I do if I find transaction errors?
- Why are my deposits not registered in my Sparrow account?
- Why are my withdrawals not registered in my destination account?
- Can Sparrow undo a withdrawal that was sent to the wrong destination address?
- How do I report bugs?