Simply log into your Sparrow Account and complete the below 3 steps:
- Select the products you wish to use on the Sparrow platform. Please note: ConvertNOW is a required product.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on selecting your products and services.
1. Log into your Sparrow's account
3. Click on 'Accept & Continue'.
4. Under the ‘Account’ tab, you can view all your products and toggle between opt-in or opt-up on the slider bar.
5. For Structured Products, you may contact your Relationship Manager for more details.
- To prevent disruptions to deposits and withdrawals, you will need to whitelist your wallets. If you are using a private unhosted wallet, you are required to perform a Satoshi Test which requires you to send a small test deposit from the private unhosted wallet to our designated deposit address. After you complete the Satoshi Test, Sparrow will credit the test deposit amount and blockchain transaction fees to your Sparrow Account.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to whitelist a wallet and conduct a Satoshi Test.
1. Log into your Sparrow’s account and click on the ‘Funds’ tab.
2. Choose either 'Deposit' or 'Withdrawal' on the navigation bar on the left.
3. Under the 'Deposit' section, click on select, and a ‘Select BTC Address’ pop-up will appear.
4. For exchange wallet, choose from one of the selections under the dropdown and label it accordingly.
5. For a private wallet, choose from one of the selections under the dropdown, label it accordingly, and input your wallet address.
6. Your 'Name,' and 'Date of Birth' will be auto-populated. Simply click on the 'Add' button.
7a. You will be prompted to enter your Two-Factor Authentication Code (2FA).
7b. For users who have not activated their Two-Factor Authentication Code (2FA), a whitelist request email will be sent to the email address you signed up with. Verify the request by clicking on the link in the email.
8. For a private wallet, the verification process will require you to send a small test deposit from the private wallet of your choice to our designated deposit address. Upon validation completion, Sparrow will credit the test deposit amount and blockchain transaction fees to your Sparrow account.
9. Once you have clicked on the link in the email, you can view the status of your verification process. Your wallet is successfully whitelisted once the status shows “Available in Green”.
After that, you can continue to enjoy your selected Sparrow products and services.