As part of the reorganizing and enhancing compliance standards, you will need to whitelist your wallets to deposit and withdraw digital assets on Sparrow. For private unhosted wallets, you must perform a Satoshi Test on the wallets.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to whitelist a wallet and conduct a Satoshi Test.
1. Log into your Sparrow’s account and click on the ‘Funds’ tab.
2. Choose either 'Deposit' or 'Withdrawal' on the navigation bar on the left.
3. Under the 'Deposit' section, click on select, and a ‘Select BTC Address’ pop-up will appear.
4. For exchange wallet, choose from one of the selections under the dropdown and label it accordingly.
5. For a private wallet, choose from one of the selections under the dropdown, label it accordingly, and input your wallet address.
6. Your ‘Name,' and 'Date of Birth' will be auto-populated. Simply click on the 'Add' button.
7a. You will be prompted to enter your Two-Factor Authentication Code (2FA).
7b. For users who have not activated their Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), a whitelist request email will be sent to the email address you signed up with. Verify the request by clicking on the link in the email.
8. For a private wallet, the verification process will require you to send a small test deposit from the private wallet of your choice to our designated deposit address. Upon validation completion, Sparrow will credit the test deposit amount and blockchain transaction fees to your Sparrow account.
9. Once you have clicked on the link in the email, you can view the status of your verification process. Your wallet is successfully whitelisted once the status shows 'Available in Green'.